Virtuo Granite Sinks
Our Virtuo Granite/Quartz Composite Kitchen Sinks are engineered products manufactured with 80% quartz dust content and acrylic resins moulded into sink form. Read our Granite Sink buying guide, below, to find out if our virtuo granite sinks are right for your kitchen reno.
Are Granite Composite Sinks Durable?
Yes! Our Virtuo granite sinks are Ultra rock-solid. Unlike other composite Granite/Quartz composite sinks, Bristol Virtuo Granite Sinks are made with 80% quartz content, formed under high pressure, making them nonporous, hygienic, and resistant to heat, stains, scratches, and chips. Our granite kitchen sinks exceptionally durable and long-lasting.
To ensure that your sink maintains its beautiful look, read our Virtuo Granite Sinks Care Guide here.
Composite Granite Sinks Benefits
- Variety: We have a wide range of composite granite sink styles, sizes, shapes, finishes, and colour options to complement your new kitchen. At Bristol, we offer the most elegant Granite Sinks available in the market, in white, pearl black, coffee brown, asphalt, stone taupe and slate grey colours. When buying granite composite sinks, you'll have many more options than any other sink material.
- Heat Resistant: Up to 550 Degrees.
- Eco friendly: All natural materials
- Very popular: Due to their nonporous composition, the outward appearance and texture, our Bristol Virtuo Granite sinks feel very luxurious and soft to the touch. Virtuo Granite kitchen sinks are becoming increasingly popular due to their ease of care, resilience to everyday use and, most importantly, their beautiful appearance.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: As we do with all Bristol sinks, we are pleased to extend our lifetime limited warranty with our Bristol Virtuo Granite line-up of sinks as well.
* Do not allow bleach or any products containing chlorinated solvents or formic acids (conventional descaling products) to make contact with the surface of your Virtuo Granite sink, as this could cause discoloration.
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 (1 Pages)